Frank and his team leave NOTHING ON THE TABLE and fought for my daughter and I every step of the way.- Amanda A.
They strive to have you happy, and get this, “SAVE YOU MONEY”!- George B.
He is a very competent attorney and employs realistic and sound financial reasoning when sharing his advice.- John W.
Their communication is excellent, they kept me in the loop at all times, and most importantly they actually care about my case…because they treated me like a person instead of like a file.- Gilberto V.
We achieved this without hassle, without creating extra cost, while devising a peaceful agreement. Thank you so much for your professionalism.- Mark G.
Family Law Attorneys Approaching Your Case with Determination & Drive
It is an unfortunate reality that roughly half of all marriages in the United States end in divorce. While this may be a shockingly high percentage, it does not diminish the significance of each divorce to the couple at the center of it, nor to their family.
For many , divorce is not only emotionally draining, but it can also be financially devastating, especially without the support of a skilled divorce attorney in Houston, TX.
How a Houston Family Law Attorney Can Help
At the Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C., we strive to guide people through the process of divorce and other family matters with poise and compassion. Attorney Frank Mann has the experience and the determination you are seeking. With more than 33 years of experience, Attorney Mann understands the family court system in Texas and can apply that knowledge to your situation.
Every case is unique, so our family law firm takes a personalized approach, putting in the time and effort to build a strong attorney-client bond and deliver effective representation. We know that family law cases are extremely personal. With our divorce lawyers in Houston on your side, you will be prepared to navigate the challenges ahead with ease.
Types of Divorce in Houston
At the Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C., we strive to guide people through the process of divorce matters, such as:
- Uncontested Divorce: If you and your spouse mutually agree on getting a divorce, Attorney Frank E. Mann can advise you on the legal procedures to help make sure your case goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Contested Divorce: When you and your spouse do not agree on issues of your divorce, you can count on us to zealously advocate for your interests.
- Common Law Divorce: If you and your spouse did not satisfy the legal requirements to enter into a valid marriage, your rights and responsibilities upon divorce may depend on whether you qualify for a common law marriage.
- Collaborative Divorce: As an alternative to taking your case to court, we can help you and your spouse resolve issues through the collaborative divorce process and minimize the costs and expenses of a more litigious process.
- Divorce Modifications: If there was a substantial change in circumstances since your divorce, we can help you request or defendant against a modification of the terms of your divorce orders, such as maintenance, custody, and child support.
- Property Division: You can count on us to tenaciously protect your rights and interests in community property upon divorce.
- Alimony / Spousal Maintenance: If you are concerned about having the necessary financial resources to cover your lifestyle after your divorce, our legal team can help you navigate the issues concerning support.
Family Law Matters in Houston
In addition to divorce matters, our Houston divorce lawyers have experience handling other family law cases, including:
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Parenting Plans
- Moving Out of State with Children
- Attorney General's Office Cases
- Domestic Violence
- Stepparent Adoption
Every case is unique, so our divorce firm takes a personalized approach, putting in the time and effort to build a strong attorney-client bond and deliver effective representation. We know that family law cases are extremely personal. With our family law attorney on your side, you will be prepared to navigate the challenges ahead with ease. Contact a divorce lawyer near you today!
I was licensed in 1984, with over 33 years of experience. My grandfather was a Houston based family law attorney in Harris County, Texas for over fifty years. As a strong, experienced advocate, I provide Houston-area clients with cost-effective legal representation and counsel. I work to establish practical solutions as a family lawyer. Specifically matters such as divorce, child custody, alimony and domestic violence. I am known as a lawyer that gives straight forward answers to your questions. Call now if you are looking for a family lawyer in Houston.