Frank E. Mann
Houston Divorce & Family Lawyer
With over 33 years of family law experience, Attorney Frank Mann has been licensed since 1984. Attorney Mann’s grandfather was a lawyer in Harris County for over 50 years, inspiring Mr. Mann himself to practice law.
As a strong, experienced advocate, Attorney Frank Mann provides Houston-area clients with cost-effective legal representation and counsel. He works to establish practical solutions to legal matters such as divorce, child custody, alimony, and domestic violence. He is known as a lawyer that gives straightforward answers to questions. Your goals are Attorney Frank Mann’s goals. He will work closely with you to resolve your legal problems so you can move on with your life.
Attorney Frank Mann is a certified member of the College of the State Bar of Texas. The College consists of lawyers who are dedicated to achieving the highest level of legal knowledge and skill by investing and participating in continuing education. Less than 10% of attorneys in Texas are qualified to join the College.
Additionally, Attorney Frank Mann is a member of the State Bar of Texas and its Family Law Section, the Houston Bar Association and its Family Law Section, and the Southern District of Texas. He is licensed to practice in all courts that have jurisdiction for family law matters in the State of Texas.
- Founding Attorney - Law Office of Frank E. Mann (1984 - Current)
- Law Clerk – Vinson & Elkins (1982 – 1983)
- Law Clerk – Butler, Binion, Rice, Cook & Knapp (1979 - 1980)
- South Texas College of Law – Law – Juris Doctor (1983)
- University of London – Liberal Arts- Inside Parliament (1980)
- Texas A&M University – Finance – B.B.A (1980)
Honors & Awards
- Finalist in Fisher Gallagher Mock Trial Competition – South Texas College of Law (1983)
- Dean’s Student Service Award for Outstanding Service to the Law School and Legal Profession (1982)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar College – Member (2000 – Present)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Member (2000 – Present)
- Houston Bar Association – Member (2010 – Present)
- State Bar of Texas – Member (1984 – Present)
- South Texas College of Law Board of Advocates – Director (1983 – 1984)
- Houston Bar Association- Family Law section – Member (2010 – 2016)