Frank Mann, Esq.
About Attorney Frank Mann In Houston – Frank E. Mann, Attorney And Counselor At Law
Seeking an attorney to represent you in a divorce or other difficult family dispute is a big step. For more than 30 years, Attorney Frank E. Mann has led our firm in Houston, Texas, focused primarily on divorce issues including child custody and complex property litigation. We handle divorce and family law cases in Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Wharton, Austin and Brazoria Counties, occasionally taking cases elsewhere.
I was licensed in 1984, with over 30 years of experience. My grandfather was an attorney in Harris County, Texas for over fifty years. As a strong, experienced advocate, I provide Houston-area clients with cost-effective legal representation and counsel. I work to establish practical solutions to law matters such as divorce, child custody, alimony and domestic violence. I am known as a lawyer that gives straight forward answers to your questions.
Your goals are my goals; together we work to resolve your legal problems so you can move on with your life. For more information, contact my Houston family law office for a free consultation today.
I am a certified member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, an honorary society established in 1982 by the Supreme Court of Texas. The College is comprised of lawyers who strive for the highest level of legal knowledge and skills through frequent participation in continuing education. Among its ranks are numerous leaders in the Texas legal field, including many judges. Less than 10% of all Texas lawyers qualify to become members of this organization.
In addition, I am a member of the State Bar of Texas and its Family Law Section, the Houston Bar Association and its Family Law Section, and the Southern District of Texas. I am licensed to practice in all courts that have jurisdiction for family law matters in the State of Texas.
Year Joined Firm:
- I was licensed in 1984, with over 30 years of experience
- Law Clerk – Vinson & Elkins (1982 – 1983)
- Law Clerk – Wycoff, Russel, Dunn & Frazier (1981-1982)
- Law Clerk – Butler, Binion, Rice, Cool & Knapp (1979-1980)
- South Texas College of Law – Law – Juris Doctor 1983
- University of London – Liberal Arts- Inside Parliament 1980
- Texas A&M University – Finance – B.B.A 1980
Honors and Awards:
- Finalist in Fisher Gallagher Mock Trial Competition – South Texas College of Law 1983
- Dean’s Student Service Award for Outstanding Service to the Law School and Legal Profession 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar College – Member 2000 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Member 2000 – Present
- Houston Bar Association – Member 2010 – Present
- State Bar of Texas – Member 1984 – Present
- South Texas College Of Law Board of Advocates – Director 1983 – 1984
- Houston Bar Association- Family Law section – Member 2010 – 2016
“Frank Mann is an attorney who goes out of his way to provide concise and realistic answers to all questions relating to family law and divorce. He worked with me to execute...”
“I contacted Frank Mann’s law office. I was able to get a telephone consultation because I was not able to go to his office because of my work schedule. I was able to hire Mr. Mann...”
“Frank Mann is an excellent attorney. Mr. Mann helped me with a family law case against an expensive opposing lawyer. Me. Mann was able to resolve my case at mediation. He told...”
“I endorse this lawyer. I have worked with him on several family law cases and am impressed with his depth of knowledge in family law and his skilled and zealous advocacy for...”
Jessica C., Contracts And Agreements Attorney
“Frank is a well-known family attorney, experienced in all family litigation matters such as separation, divorce, custody, and child support. Frank knows the ins-and-outs of the local...”
Benjamin S., Litigation Attorney
“Frank and I have worked together on matters at Court. I admire his strength, good judgment and persistence in pursuing client litigation goals. He is a friend, and I endorse him...”
Matthew M., Litigation Attorney