Family Law Services in Houston
Paving the Path to Success in Your Case
The Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C. has been helping families navigate difficult legal issues for over three decades. For over 33 years, Attorney Frank Mann has represented thousands of families just like you through the complexities and challenges of difficult Texas family law cases. We have also helped people through both sides of family violence and domestic violence cases.
Discuss your case with us today – schedule a free case evaluation by calling (713) 903-8112.
Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
If you and your family need the support of a competent and trusted legal advocate, the Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C. is here to help.
We take on Texas family law cases involving:
- Attorney General’s Office cases: The Attorney General may become involved in a family law case if it involves child custody, domestic violence, or parents who receive public benefits.
- Child support: Whether you are seeking support or being asked to pay it, our firm can help resolve disputes and ensure that child support awards are fair.
- Domestic violence: If you are the victim of family violence or are being accused of committing domestic violence, let us step in and guide you forward accordingly.
- Family court order modifications: Our firm can help you request a modification to an existing family court order.
- Paternity: We have helped numerous parents establish or dispute paternity to ensure they receive the benefits and protections they deserve.
- Stepparent adoptions: We can help you navigate the complex process of adopting a stepchild.
- Child custody: Our firm helps clients negotiate or litigate child custody arrangements.
- Divorce: Whether contested or uncontested, we can help you finalize your divorce as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact the Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C.
The right legal advocate can make or break your family law case. Choosing an attorney you feel comfortable working with is imperative to your success in your case.
At the Law Offices of Frank E. Mann, P.C., our founder, Frank E. Mann, has been featured on Dr. Phil, 20/20 and the local network channels among other media outlets. With over 33 years of experience, Attorney Frank E. Mann can be trusted with the most complex or contentious cases.