Property Division Lawyer Houston
  • logo_1
  • logo_1
  • logo_1
  • logo_1
  • logo_1
  • logo_1
  • logo_1

Property Division & Disputes

clients’ rights

At my Houston law office, Frank E. Mann, Attorney and Counselor at
Law, I walk clients through the property division process. I can obtain a
restraining order to protect my clients’ rights and assets during a
divorce or obtain a temporary order if you are not married and own a house with another person, verifying that all appropriate items are included in the list
of property to be divided. For more information about property division, give me a call today.We are able to resolve your property disputes, such as a home, if your married or not married. We are able to resolve your property disputes, such as a home, if you are married or not marred.

large and small amounts of community property

Disputes over property are common. When a large number in value of
marital assets are included, the complexity of the process and the
opportunity for disputes increase. I assist clients with the division of
large and small amounts of property.

A property dispute lawyer who can answer all questions about property division during
divorce or in case where you are not married and own a home or other property with someone

Common issues in property division include matters such as:

  • Will the house be sold and the proceeds divided, or will one spouse
    get the house and the other spouse a corresponding amount of cash?
  • What about retirement plans such as pension plans or 401(k) plans?
  • What is the difference between community property and separate
    property in a divorce?
  • If I received an inheritance from a relative who also left money to
    my spouse, can I get all of the inheritance because it was my relative?
  • I helped put my ex through business school to learn how to run his
    family’s business. Do I get any part of the business?
  • My spouse gave me jewelry before we were married. Is that included
    in community property?

are included in the calculation for marital property division

Of course, dividing property also includes allocating the debts, such
as credit card bills, the mortgage, and loans for the family business
or the car. The job of a lawyer is to account for all marital assets and
be sure that separate property is not included in the total amount to
be split.

At my Houston office, I have the experience and the knowledge to
represent clients effectively during the property division process.
Contact me to learn more.

Same Day Consultations Available

Why Choose Frank E.

  • 30+ Years Experience
  • Member:State Bar of Texas
  • Member:The College of State Bar of TX
  • Houston Bar Association- Family Law Section

As Seen on

  • drphil_logo

Location& Directions

Frank E. Mann Attorney at Law

5151 Katy Freeway, Suite 140
Houston, TX 77007

phone_icon(713) 524-6868 Directions to our officedirection_arrow

Get Connected With Us

Get A Free Consultation